1. Super flint glass material, with high transparency and whiteness.
2. With excellent sealing ability.
3. Can do different decorations with logo and produce information on the bottle.
4. Using fully automatic providing line for bulk production, quality is more stable and the output is improved.vodka glass bottle, and so on.
5. We provide one-stop service for you from bottle design, drawing, making test mold, providing samples, making mass molds, mass production, shipping and after sales service.
6. Strictly inspection for every product before packing.
Usage: Great gift for homebrewing, Use for bottling Homemade Infused Liquor, Vodka, whisky, spirit, gin, rum, liquor etc Sauces, Syrups and more. Serve your favorite liquor in style! Unique and elegant design offers an eye-catching way to store,scotch or bourbon in a bar.
Feature: a tight-sealing rubber stopper to prevent leakage.Thickened glassware provides superior durability.Dishwasher safe, reliable for long term use.
Q: Is it safe for food packing?
A: Yes, all of our products are food safe with SGS certificate.
Q: Do you supply the sample before order?
A: Yes, we supply 1-2pieces free samples, and you just need need to pay for the shipping cost about $30-80.
Q: MOQ & Production Time?
A: MOQ 1,000pieces if we have stocks, and 10,000pieces for new production by 15-30days.
Q: Can you customize the bottle/jar/cup under our design?
A: Yes, we can develop new mold to customize according to your design, drawing or samples.
Q: Can you print our logo?
A: Yes, we can print your logo on the glass container body, cap and color boxes.
1. Focus on Glass Packaging since 1985, over 33 experience;
2. All products with SGS certificate under FDA and EU standards;
3. Over 80% repeat order rate and some cooperated for decades.
Contact with us right now to discuss how we can help your business grow up.
Design and manufacture molds according to product characteristics
The glass raw material uses quartz sand as the main raw material, and other auxiliary materials and other auxiliary materials
Then it is injected into the mold, cooled, cut, and tempered to form a glass bottle